2. Use of inappropriate material – User will not post images, videos, links and/or information that contain material that is vulgar or obscene exclusive adult content such as sex and/or pornography.
3. Use of inappropriate language – User cannot comment, write, inform and/or advise using abusive language such as insults, attacks or taunts. This is considered disrespectful and administrators can delete this content and/or block a user who we believe is attacking others in this community.
4. Performance of inappropriate activities – tortuous activity, child pornography, fraud, Spam and inappropriate material are totally prohibited within this network.
5. Advertising – User is not allowed to promote any brand, product, service and/or business within the 1001Consejos network. The user and any advertisement by user will be removed immediately.
6. Usurping – Users are not allowed to impersonate another user, sell or transfer your profile and/or to another user.
7. Use of Personal Information – Users are unable to use information from social network members to abuse, harm, harass or attack integrity. User also may not collect information such as email through this social network to send unauthorized emails or spam.
8. Harassment – Users are not allowed to harass, threaten, or molest other users who participate in this social network.
9. Website Use – User is not permitted to use this website in a manner inconsistent with the rules and regulations that are offered by 1001Consejos.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Network and compliance with these terms. By registering with us or using or explore this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms. This Network is not directed to children under 13 and is offered only to users 13 years of age or older. Any person who provides their personal information through this Network represents that it has 13 years of age or older.
You agree not to post, e-mail or otherwise make available any content or use this Network:
- so that infringes, violates or misappropriates any intellectual property right or other contractual or proprietary rights of third parties;
- so that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- participate in activities spam, «chain letters,» «pyramid schemes», advertisement of products or services, or other illegal or controlled advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any laws, regulations or industry guidelines applicable generally accepted advertising;
- in a manner that is false, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including spoofing or otherwise to obtain financial information or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading;
- a manner that is libelous or defamatory or form that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of the privacy of another person;
- a way that is harmful to minors in any way;
- a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise falsely state your affiliation with any person or entity or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow or dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise mode affects the ability of others to use this Network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access or manage any user’s account or to monitor or copy this Network or the content that is included;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- in a way that uses email addresses or IP false or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through this Network or to users, and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation of business if sent to users who have requested not to contact them about other services, products or commercial interests.
You further agree not to:
- «Stalk» or otherwise harass any person;
- collect, use or disclose data, including personal information about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of the laws or regulations;
- request, solicit business or otherwise obtain access to usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this Network or appoint a proxy authentication credentials for any member of this network in order to automate the early Login to the Network;
- publish any content containing child pornography in this Network;
- Post any content that depicts or includes rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- Post any content that constitutes pornography, contains nudity, or is adult in nature.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like to download data from this Network, except for Internet search engines (eg Google) and non-commercial public archives (eg archive.org ) that comply with our robots.txt file or Web service clients / RSS / Atom «good behavior». We reserve the right to define what we mean by «good behavior»;
- post irrelevant content repeatedly posting the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable burden or disproportionately large network infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality or interfere with or impair the performance of this network functionality;
- use this network as a file hosting service generic;
- take any action that would undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of this Network or for using it for purposes unrelated to this Network) and
- develop, invoke or use code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network
To provide notice of alleged copyright infringement on this Network, please see the DMCA Notification Guidelines (DMCA Notification Guidelines).
You agree not to authorize or recommending to another party to use this Network to facilitate any of the foregoing prohibited conduct. Further, you agree to these Terms of Service Network will take effect for the benefit of our service providers (including our Network platform provider) and that they may take action (including the removal of your content and disabling of your account) in order to maintain compliance with these Terms of Service of Network Technology and hosting for aspects of this Network are provided by the online service provider of this Network However, the Network Creator of this Network controls the content, membership and policy of this Network, including those pages that provides services such service provider on behalf of this Network Notwithstanding the contrary, by participating on this Network you agree to indemnify and hold harmless to the service provider with respect to all matters related to your interaction with others using this Network and participation with this Network